Revo Uninstaller not showing all programs? That’s why
Many users have complained about the fact that Revo Uninstaller doesn’t show all the programs installed on their PC. Actually this is not an error, but a well-known behavior, intended by the developers.
In fact, Revo Uninstaller is available in three versions:
- Revo Uninstaller Freeware: free version with limited functionality.
- Revo Uninstaller PRO: paid version with extended functionality.
- Revo Uninstaller PRO PORTABLE: the paid version with extended functionality, bootable from USB stick.
Leafing through the comparative features list, we discover that full compatibility with 64-bit programs is ensured only in the paid versions. So the mystery is unveiled: the free version of Revo Uninstaller detects only the 32-bit programs, excluding those 64-bit.
Now, in order to be able to uninstall any programs (including 64-bit), you have two options:
- Buy one of the paid versions of Revo Uninstaller.
- Install a program without this limitation, for example Iobit Uninstaller, freely downloadable from here.